Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

kakak manja adik mengada?

assalamualaikum and hai everyone!
tajuk tu macam menakutkan ke? haha. taklah tapi macam mengantoikan adel ada la...heeee

okayy, the last entry i did mention about my dad wanna buy new bed for me right?
huuwwwaaaaa..it totally happened just now. He came back and ask me, you want the new bed or stick to the old one? and adel pun cakap i tak nak tukar lagi katil baru, not now.

then you guys know what he said?
okay then, i will put the new one at your bro room.
me like whattt?? and i asked him, you still buy it babah? and he just nodded and busy making a call to tell how to come to my house. then, we had a discussion, he asked me again. i want the bed to put in my room or my bro room? he said it will be easier if i want to nonenone ( he make the siren sound) and i get what he mean. one word described the sound that equally to married. haha. is it because i am going to reach my 20 make he think that far? but then, i just 18 years 1 month and 11 days okaayy? i was born in december. so eventhough this year i am 19 but basically i am still young what? haha. :)

after thinking the pros and cons, i told my babah, okay, just put that bed into my bro room.
then, he asked me to help him removed all stuff in my bro room. you guys should know how messy a boy room right? hehe. if my bro read this sure do he will angry at me and start babbling away like a grandma. he is the youngest so the nanny gene all goes to him, i suppose because he is so talkative and sometimes i feel he likes mak joyah because of his word that he often to use.

after a sec, something that more important cross my mind.
aarrrggggghhhhhh
i just realized that all my brothers have a big bed ( queen ) and i have only super single?
ooohhhhhh.
i am going to cry like a baby.
how could this happened to me? yaaaahhh. i am the eldest.
uhuk3 T_T

all this happened since my bro's  want their own room. before my house have six rooms. my parents, my room, my brothers ( they have the biggest after master bedroom so they have to share ), guest room, praying room and bibik room ( but now it change to study room since there is already no bibik and my mom called the maid agency every week to bring someone to clean my house ).

i am so pissed off. aaarrrggghhhh....
why? why? why?
then when i protest to my brothers, you know what they said?
kak, you always get what you want and this is our time.
but then it is really their time.
first, my second bro get his own motorcycle after get his licensed.
second, my second and third brother want to go to china when the school holiday and they really get it.
third, my second and third brother want to join school trip to the universal studio and legoland and i am so confident that my dad will allow them.

okaayyyy. i should stop. i feel like going to curse. huwwwaaaaaa

alright darling. that's all my sad story for today.
:(
wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment