Pages

Friday 11 January 2013

just remember him :)

okay. ayat dekat bawah ni totally not belong to me eh. my fav writer wrote this, so credit to her yaa.

if you have a crush. the writer said :

Initially I wanted to say, pursue him / her.
But then, awak tak akan tahu andai awak pursue orang tu sekarang, awak akan jumpa seseorang yang lebih baik in the future.

But then again, awak juga tak akan tahu andai awak lepaskan peluang ni, awak tak akan jumpa someone better in the future.
Faham tak? * Shrugs *

Well, I guess the best thing to say is listen to your heart.
Trust your instinct.
When it comes to love, its either you make it or you break it.
Life is a gamble itself (:

And of course, Istikharah also helps okay.
Jangan lupa, He knows the best.

okay. adel dah pernah buat yang first dan sekarang bila adel ingat balik rasa macam nak hempuk kepala kat dinding ja, sangat memalukan. tapi betul jugak apa yang cik nir cakap. kalau lepas peluang kita maybe tak jumpa someone better in future rite? it totally happened to me! aarrhhh. so dear crush, if you happen to read this, please and please return back my heart. i don't want to be heartless. i want to find someone better but my heart didn't allow it because you hold it for such a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment