Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

Would it work?

Tertanya2 if adel sleep at 8 then wake up at 12...then study till morning would it work? Because there is not so much time for me to stay still and without doing nothing..just three weeks to go..and study crazily...my past experience always be a bad teacher..never make things properly..always doing work on the last minute..my mom dh x larat tegur but what can i d0? It just habit that really hard to leave..huhu...and right if i still want to be a doctor and fly to india..i must change! But first of all i must study like freak because i have to make my pointer up..or not i will have to change programe from one year to second year. No way! I am not going to stuck myself another one year at this college! Ya Allah...tolong kurniakan ku kekuatan..

No comments:

Post a Comment